You’ve Come To The Right Place
Dear Bridge Learner
- Are you wanting to know “How Do You Play The Card Game Bridge” so you can enjoy a game with your friends or your family?
- Maybe you already play a little Bridge but want to improve your skills and knowledge so that you can become a better bridge player?
- Do you want to learn the fundamentals of playing bridge?
- Are you confused by all the bridge card game rules
If this sounds like you then I have something to tell you, something that will make you sit up and take notice and help YOU with your bridge game.
My name is Carol Smith and, like you, I enjoy the challenge of improving my bridge skills.
It’s not so long ago that I was always beaten when playing bridge online – even if I was just playing against robots. Embarrassing and demotivating.
I was thinking of giving up but as an internet addict, I felt there had to be an answer out there and I was determined to find it. I wanted help to improve my skills and abilities at bridge.
There are hundreds of sites online and lots and lots of information, but I found it hard to find a site where I could practice, learn and have fun at the same time.
It Didn’t Take Me Long To Find THE Site That I Just Have To Tell You About
The Site That Changed My Whole Approach To Learning And Playing Bridge
To save you the frustration of hours of fruitless searching I have set up a deal with the site owner, so that you too can improve your bridge game and learn the fundamentals of playing bridge.
The site is packed full of fun activities, handouts, tutorials, quizzes, hands and much more to help you to keep learning and improving. The site is addictive – believe me, it’s just such fun to see your name on the quiz leaderboards, or study your progress with your personal progress chart.
If you are saying to yourself “I want to learn how to play bridge”. This is the site for you.
“Just tell me what the site is” I hear you say.
No Fear Bridge
No Fear Bridge is run by an experienced bridge teacher and avid bridge player, so you know that the bridge lessons will be fun and easily followed by beginners and improvers.
No Fear Bridge is a well established site and there is an Acol bridge site for UK/NZ and Ireland members, and an American Standard bridge site for US and other countries members.
Once you’ve joined, you will have access to a huge array of activities, including:
- Topics graded from complete beginner through improver
- Several interactive “hands of the day”
- Weekly quizzes for both beginners and improvers – can you get your name on the leaderboard?
- Personal progress chart
- Handouts you can print out and study
- Leads training
- Defence training
- Millionnaires quiz – get points rich!
- Daily tip
- A handy Acol bridge bidding crib sheet
Once you’ve joined you will quickly find that your bridge play improves.
Starting with the absolute fundamentals of playing bridge, you will learn topics such as:
- What is a trump in bridge?
- What is a trick in bridge?
- How do you score in bridge?
- How do you bid in bridge?
Moving on you can learn:
- The many techniques and rules of bidding – what they tell your partner about your hand.
- How to decide which card to lead if you are opener.
- Challenge yourself to see if you can understand some of the topics for advancers.
- Takeout doubles
- The meaning of weak twos
- Tips to make you a better defender
- How to plan your play
- What partner’s card play tells you about their hand
Learn at your own pace. It isn’t a competition, there’s no-one to criticise you for learning too slowly, or too fast. Learn and practice when you want to and what you want to.
There is an Awesome Free Trial Offer For All howtoplaybridge.info Readers.
This Means You Get a Full Two-Week Membership To No Fear Bridge Completely Free!
But You Pay Absolutely Nothing Today Nor Do You Pay Anything For A Full Two Weeks!
I can hardly believe you’ve read this far down the page without clicking to sign up for your trial membership. If you still need convincing, try this:
If you attend a bridge class – imagine being able to improve your bridge skills between classes and amaze your tutor and fellow students.
Imagine the reaction of your friends or family next time they ask you to play a game of bridge.
So, what are you waiting for? Head right over to No Fear Bridge and sign up for your trial membership right away! Just click one of the icons below to start your two week, absolutely no obligation, trial membership
Thanks for reading and I look for to seeing you in the members area at No Fear Bridge,
Remember, there is no obligation to this trial. You have nothing to lose. You don’t have to “remember” to cancel your membership if you don’t wish to continue. The trial allows you full access to No Fear Bridge for two weeks. You are free to cancel at anytime. If you don’t wish to continue, your membership will expire at the end of the trial, you do not have to do anything.…Click below to claim your trial membership.